Sunday, May 29, 2011

Annerky's Birthday Bash!

So my friend Annerky (remember Annerky? I wrote a haiku about Annerky) threw herself a birthday party at Babes of Carytown last night! Hijinks ensued (click to embiggen):

The first to arrive (Annerky is in blue).

"PAAAAAAAAR-TEEEEEE!!!

Silly String bukkake, soon to be a birthday tradition.

Flowers provided by Sarah J.

On the dance floor.

"Why, yes, as a matter of fact, it IS my birthday!"

"OMG, I'm THIRTY-FOUR!!!"

"But the vast array of beauteous babes will distract me from my age."

More from the dance floor.

Bobby mugs...

Sarah smiles. Annerky sweats.

A rarity--Annerky straight... uh, -faced

"Laissez les bontemps ROULER!"

Special birthday wishes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Well, Annerky, thanks for inviting me and letting me be one of the girls; it was a HOOT!

No comments: