Sunday, October 2, 2011

Countdown To Halloween-- Day 2 (Postcards!)



I love vintage Halloween postcards! I'd collect 'em if I could, but they're tremendously popular and, consequently, hideously expensive. And, too, it's not as if my apartment needs to be filled with any more bric-a-brac.

Last year I had great fun with postcards and discovered Halloween was the time for unmarried women to see their future husbands.

These particular ones happen to be a little more... interesting... than most.

(ahem!)

Guess Pedobear is superfluous on Halloween.

This could be (mis)interpreted in so many ways.

Ah! Hot turn-o'-the-century babes!

Is the moon staring at... her ass?

Her expression seems to indicate things are not all that... uh... nightmarish.
Post-orgasmic, maybe, but not nightmarish.

 WTF? I mean, really! WTF?

What was her candy laced with?

Yep, that's me-- looking for the obscure, the outré, and the possibly obscene so you don't have to.

1 comment:

Cathy VanPatten said...

I want that green dress--the one on the gal the moon is leering at. Not that I could wear it very well anymore, but it's to die for! Perfect broom-riding apparel!