Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Christmas In September!

So I wander home from work today to find a package on my doorstep. "Hot diggety damn!" I said to myself (or words to that effect). "My copy of Neal Stephenson's Anathem got here before the official release date! All hail the Mighty Power that is Amazon.com!"

But I was mistaken. It was better than a package from Amazon; it was a package from Psycho Soul Brother Wayne!

And what was inside? Well, some cool pics, a cool note and...

DO-RAGS FOR VIGODA!

James C. attempts to integrate such a thing into his world view.

AND A COMIC BOOK!

Rob L. has a mixed reaction. Or maybe not-so-mixed...


Ariel, on the other hand, is a bit scandalized...


...but then decides everything's cool.


Thanks, Wayne! The day was turning into something of a SuckfestTM for reasons I'll not go into tonight, but you made it a whole lot better.

So, do ya think I'm psycho, mama?

No comments: